During the admissions procedure when applying the criteria punctual applications will be considered before late applications are considered. The application procedure opens on 7 January 2021 at 12 noon (GMT) and an application submitted by the closing date of 29 January 2021 at 12 noon (GMT) will be treated as a punctual application. An application received after 12 noon (GMT) on 29 January 2021 will be treated as a late application.
Admissions criteria to be used in the event of the school being oversubscribed. The criteria are listed in order of priority.
- Children who have attained compulsory school age at the time of their proposed admission, that is children born between 2nd July 2016 and 1st July 2017.
- Children with siblings currently enrolled in the school.
- Children who are the eldest or the only child in the family eligible to attend Primary School.
- Children whose current home address is closer to the front gate of the school, measured by the shortest reading on Google Maps.
- In the event of two or more children living the same distance from school, rank order will be determined on the basis of the initial letter of the surname as it appears on the birth certificate, either pupils being selected in the order set out below. The order was determined by a randomised selection of letters, drawn by an independent witness:
L J I Q U T B E K Z T M S V D A H O P F W Mc N Mac X G C R