Groggan Primary School is a controlled primary school, which opened on its current site in June 1936 to cater for the educational needs of the surrounding area.
The school occupies a site of approximately two acres on a beautiful rural site on the outskirts of Randalstown. Currently the school has 124 pupils in 6 classes.
Accommodation includes a main hall which is used for assemblies, P.E., school performances, meetings and functions. There are four classrooms in the main school building and a Hygiene Room and we have two mobiles which are presently used as the P2 and P4 classrooms.
We have a large playground, an outdoor classroom, a football pitch and beautiful green space. The surroundings are safe and secure and provide a very pleasant learning environment for all the pupils of our school.
Miss E. Greenwood B.Ed (Hons)
Mrs. J. Nicholl
Mrs A. McKnight
Mrs K. Mui
Mr. D Crawford
Designated Child Protection: Miss P. Cairns
Deputy Designated Child Protection : Mrs. Humphrey
Designated Child Protection Governor: Rev. J. Sloan